The client agrees to use the services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable law. Specific activities that are prohibited includes, but are not limited to:
- To threat or to harm any persons or property or otherwise harassing or display of such behavior.
- Misrepresentation or fraudulently representing any products, brand, entity or services.
- Distribution, transmission or storage of any material(s) in violation of any applicable local and international law or policy and regulation.
- Distribution, transmission or storage of any material protected by laws such as copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, an invasion of privacy or constitutes an illegal threat, or is otherwise illegal.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities, whether using our network or service by itself or via a third party’s network or service.
- Interference with a third party’s use of our network or service, or ability to connect to the Internet or provide services to Internet users.
- Managing and maintaining a proxy server.
- Illegal or pirated scripts, codes and similar activity.
We implement zero tolerance when it comes to spamming. We do not allow spamming through open proxy servers or any other kind of unsolicited email advertising. If an account is found to violate this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), we may, at our sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate client’s account. Furthermore, we reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. we will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense. The client acknowledges that he or she is responsible for any and all SPAM related actions which come from their account.
Sending unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited even if the lists are said to be opt-in.
Client will not use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
It is strictly forbidden to send out unsolicited email from any other network that advertises, promotes or in any way points to a location inside our network.
Zero tolerance applies on hosting an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or servers. Servers found to be doing this will be immediately removed from our network without prior notice. The server will not be reconnected to our network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the IRC server, and agree to a server audit to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation will result in immediate account termination.
4. Adult Contents
It is absolutely prohibited for any client to publish and manage adult content on any shared hosting accounts. The restriction applies, without limitation, to any images and videos.
Content relating to Hacking, Cracking, Warez and IRC is not allowed. Software downloads may only be hosted if you are the developer and owner of the software, all other software even freeware, shareware and trial software is prohibited. Audio and video downloads may only be hosted if you are the creator and copyright owner of the media.
Client is prohibited from using our services to compromise the security or tamper with system resources or accounts in and out of our network.
Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security.
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
Any attempt to breach the security of any machine using our services is forbidden. Attempting to do so will result in immediate account termination and possible further legal action. Clients may not run any program that monitors network packet data or any program that compromises the privacy of network traffic. It should be noted that attempting to breach security may lead to prosecution under the existing international and or local applicable laws.
It is strictly forbidden on any shared hosting accounts to allow any third party or user of another web hosting service to use or access your account’s resources without prior written authorization. Without limitation, this applies to usage of an account to provide public online services like statistics, image hosting or any other service targeted to external web sites. At anytime, all shared hosting accounts must use an acceptable level of resources and stay below 2% of the total system resources or otherwise be suspended.
It is in our sole discretion, to determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case to case basis. Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) could also subject the client to criminal or civil liability. We may block access at the router level to the client’s Equipment involved. If we believes, in our sole discretion, that a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) has occurred, such action may also include, but is not limited to, temporary or permanent blocking of access to client’s Equipment or data, and the suspension or termination of client’s services under this Agreement. We may involve and will also fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected lawbreakers. We have no obligation to provide warnings under any circumstances and can terminate the account without prior notice if the Client violates this policy.
Any verbal or email abuse of any form towards our company or employees will not be tolerated. You are expected to request and respond to support and other issues in a professional manner. Please refrain from using caps, exclamation and other forms of written yelling, cursing or further intentional and disruptive behavior when corresponding with the company or any of our employees. Abusive behavior shall be considered a violation of this Support Policy and Acceptable Use Policy and will be subject for account suspension or termination.
Any threat, whether verbally, orally, written, or delivered by second parties directed towards the company or any of it’s employees, partners, equipment, and concerns shall be construed as a violation of this Support Policy and Acceptable Use Policy which is subject for account suspension or termination.
6. Unlimited Hosting
Unlimited Plan IS: is a plan that we do not impose arbitrary limits on the amount of resources that an account or website can use.
Unlimited Plan IS NOT: This plan is not intended to be used for larger web hosting needs or to be used as an online storage warehouse to store archives and backups. It is not meant to for archiving electronic data such as files or emails, videos, mp3, stream online media and documents as well as log files, or any similar purpose.
No reselling of space or resources is allowed in the Unlimited Plan, any account found to be reselling will be immediately suspended with or without notice. Reselling is only allowed if you are using a reseller, VPS or a Dedicated Server plan.
Our “Unlimited” plan is provisioned in a shared hosting environment. Any account found to be adversely affecting the performance of other client accounts by excessively using network bandwidth, server storage, memory or CPU resources, will be marked by our administrators and anti-abuse controls. These clients will then be asked to consider VPS or Dedicated Server plans. We take abuse seriously that is why any offense will result in service suspension or termination, with or without notice.
7. Changes in the Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update contents contained herein and all applicable policies anytime without prior notice.
We reserves the right to modify this Acceptable Use Policy and our Support Policy at any time without prior notice. The client or it’s assigned personnel, staff, agent, 3rd party contractor or invitees is responsible for the use of the services subscribed whether the mentioned users use is with or without the consent of client.
We can also require a signed copy of this documents.
Last Update: November 05, 2013